• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOU!!! Here are your babies! Vid clip now on.

capel

Warren Veteran
Snuggled together waiting patiently for their pellets :
DSC04980.jpg

And here are 2 clips of me struggling to get them to take their panacur this morning...NOT:lol::lol:

Last edited:
They are such beautiful bunsters, Theo, and so friendly..they're obviously used to been lovingly handled:)

Awwwwwwwww them videos are so so cute, I'm missing my babies but I knew you'd do an amazing job looking after them.

Thank you for posting these Hilda, has made my day :) :love::love:

xxx

Aww Hilda you are an angel helping so many people and their bunnies out:D

Nice to see them looking as if they are right at home x

They are all out on the grass now. I had to wait till rog came home as I've knackered my left calf and can't hop in and out the the runs for them at the moment! Anyway, I've taken some vid clips of them out there and will download them here tonight.:)

Here you go..this is a short one..I'm waiting for the other one to upload onto photobucket and it's taking ages, so I thought this would do to whet your appetite!!

Here's the other one..I'd already done it and hadn't realised!! (senior moment!!)

Last edited:
Back