• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William finally has a girlfriend!!! New Photos, post 6!!

AprilLynne

Warren Scout
They met last Saturday and stayed at the rabbit rescue until last night for the initial bonding... Last night I brough him home with Charlotte, a 4 year old himalayan with red eyes. Her owner's parents' wouldn't keep Charlotte for her while she was away at school :evil: so she was well loved by her owner, but not so much by the parents. She's so sweet and loving though!

They've done really well :D William hasn't been aggressive or territorial at all. Charlotte was a bit shy when they first got here. Willliam was very gentle and kept wanting to be near her. He humped once or twice and Charlotte pushed him away a bit but let him lay near her.

Tonight Charlotte groomed William for the longest time... it seemed to put him to sleep for a little while and she put her head down with his for a while. I think it might be love! :love::love::love:

I'll post some better photos later, but here's a link to the ones I've taken so far... mostly with my phone, so not the greatest.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=66830&id=602455002&l=d61a3

Last edited:
This morning William and Charlotte ate their greens together and then both went to rearranging the pen. It seems neither liked the spot I'd moved their tube to!

When I left for work, William was sitting facing Charlotte while she groomed his face! :)

:wave: Some photos taken last night and this morning of the pair... they're getting on really well!!! I think it's gonna be love :love::love::love: or is already!!

n602455002_1554173_1853.jpg

n602455002_1554168_238.jpg

n602455002_1554165_9322.jpg

Oh, the link in the first posting also has lots of new updated photos in it too!!
:p:p:p

Back