• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou & goodnight - Farewell to my fluffy snowballs

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Well tonight Starr left her brothers & sisters to go off to her new home. Frosties has got a new mum as well & is going on Sunday. Twinkle will be staying with us for a few more weeks whilst her new husbunny is neutered & will keep santa company until he is big enough to join the fat fluffs. It's a bit sad as they have been with me since November but I'm glad that they've all got great homes. I am never allowed to forget though that it took me a month to work out who was who. To begin with they all looked the same but now I can tell the difference.

Starr - two splodges
CIMG9984.jpg

Twinkle - Mascara eyes
CIMG9986.jpg

Frostie - Orange ears
CIMG9996-1.jpg

& Poor little santa who's staying with us because he's got wonky teeth & needs monthly dentals. If anyone would like to sponsor Stanta, pm me for details. He's the smallest & scruffiest of the lot but also the boldest & leader of the pack.

CIMG9990.jpg

Bye snowballs & I hope you enjoy your new homes.

Im glad theyve all got nice new homes to go to :) Theyre all so pretty - ive looked at them many times on the website :oops:

I can understand how you feel Lucy, but youve done a great job looking after them :) xXx

Oh so grown up now I remember when they were tiny balls of fluff :love: i'm sure you will soon be restocked with some more cute little bundles

Theyre all so pretty - ive looked at them many times on the website :oops:
xXx

:lol::lol::lol: me too! I can't believe how quickly they were reserved. Twinkle had three people interested in her. Frostie took a bit longer but he is a very laid back bunny so didn't mind too much.

Awwww i love them, i looked at them all the time on the website too!!! best of luck to them in their new homes :p :love:

:lol::lol::lol: me too! I can't believe how quickly they were reserved. Twinkle had three people interested in her. Frostie took a bit longer but he is a very laid back bunny so didn't mind too much.

It mustve been so hard not to keep any of them :shock: :lol: Bless Frostie :lol: Hes gorgeous! Hes the one i liked the best :oops: xXx

Bless them :love: :love:

Can't wait to meet Star tomorrow :) I have the pleasure of overseeing her Valentine's day bonding to a GORGEOUS little boy called Murphy.

I promise to take piccies Lucy! xx

They are all gorgeous bunsters, I couldn't believe how grown up Star was when Lucy dropped her off last night! They'd kept their baby fluffiness for so long then overnight they just "grew up!" :shock: :love:

Star is safely arrived with me and settling in :D She's pretending to be scared ... but soon gobbled up a piece of greens!! Met her husbun to be, Murphy, and he's GORGEOUS - fingers crossed for a nice, easy bonding tomorrow x

Well done! looks like you've done a great job! Sure it won't be long til you have yet another brood to sort out! (Just don't show me any pics!)

Back