• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not impressed with a Mat Brash bunny treatment!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Im watching a Zoo Vet At Large prog with Matt Brash a couple brought in their two buns, they had tried bonding the pair but Honey the female kept attacking Bob male French lop. Matt suggested taking Honeys front teeth out so she couldn't hurt him problem solved :shock: he then suggested giving her chill out pills to make her more confident as the agression came from insecurity?! How about she just doesn't fancy him!!! Her partner had died some months before!

Im watching a Zoo Vet At Large prog with Matt Brash a couple brought in their two buns, they had tried bonding the pair but Honey the female kept attacking Bob male French lop. Matt suggested taking Honeys front teeth out so she couldn't hurt him problem solved :shock: he then suggested giving her chill out pills to make her more confident as the agression came from insecurity?! How about she just doesn't fancy him!!! Her partner had died some months before!

TAKE OUT HER INCISORS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh my word!!!!!

Did they say if she was spayed?

think i've seen this before too - in the end i thnk they ignore that advice (thank goodness) and get them used to each other in adjoining runs. think they end up happily bonded. but wot a muppet vet - i am embarassed for my profession!

it's was on Sky Real Lives they do repeat a lot but I hadn't seen this one before. I thought it was shocking for an exotics expert! I assume she was spayed because she previously had a male partner! I was waiting for them to say what the pills were but they didn't mention the name! I don't think the couple were impressed with the teeth out option either!

think i've seen this before too - in the end i thnk they ignore that advice (thank goodness) and get them used to each other in adjoining runs. think they end up happily bonded. but wot a muppet vet - i am embarassed for my profession!

Yes thank goodness! The last shot was honey grooming Bob :love: total numpty vet! Nearly every time I watch him the animals get pts!

OMG surely that falls into the same category as removing cats claws so they can't climb :shock::shock:!

Incisor removal isn't something to be undertaken lighty :?.

I've seen this before too and was shocked. I reckon he only suggested it do it'd make the programme cos it's an 'out there' idea.

Back