• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what i got for a hay hamper for buns!

i like it! especially in bright pink! assuming they dont chew the plastic....

I have fitted it sideways so I can slot the hay in the buns!

how do you slot hay into buns??? :lol::lol: stuff it individually into their ears? :lol:

Wow, what a creative idea :D

Now you've given me something to think about because I need a new solution to my hayrack which keeps coming off the wall. Hope the buns won't take chunks out of it. Will you let us know how you get on with it please Andrea? :wave:

KNowing them they will chew the plastic! I will give it a go - cant wait til they move in the cupboard!

I use this

IMG_6840.jpg

another option if they eat the plastic. Charlie did think it was a toy. but you could use the full half sphere type hanging basket, rather than the quarter sphere

I've been thinking about using one of the mangers like you have on the wall. I know you can get smaller ones cheaply - say £4/5 - on ebay but I haven't set my eyes on one locally yet...

I was also in the Instore shop today and picked up a large round silver utensil holder, for a couple of quid. Going to stuff that with hay and hang it up too!:D

I use metal bird feeders (I got green galvanised ones from Asda for £1 when they had their pet week on). You can attach them to the hutch easily too :)

Oooh lots of ideas! Love the holder from Ikea, that's fab. I've seen those in there, but never thought of using one for hay :D

Back