• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Task for Uni

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
Hey all...

... in applied nutrition module we have just been set a task to create a poster. me and a friend have to write about the nutritional requirements of rabbits, their diet etc... and how it has to be adapted into old age....

... obviously i know some, but anyone know of any good, reliable sources i could poach some info from?

We had a choice of rabbit horse or cow, i jumped on the rabbit before anyone else could hehe

Cripes sounds complicated.:?

With all the info on here I am sure you will do well!!

Hope to see the finished item x

Oo I wonder if you could write to Supreme Science and ask them for some info as they've just bought out the junior and mature version of Science Selective?!

i take it its to be an informative poster? i was going to suggest you do it, artistically speaking, as a MASSIVE pile of hay, surrounded by veggies at the bottom, and a wee bowl, like a hamster bowl, with some pellets in! And maybe a bunny peaking out somewhere?!! You could still do that, with all the info in boxes around the outside??

For info on specific foods i'd try the manufacturers website, esp the Oxbow one and maybe hay experts or something. Will you put up some pics when done?i'd love to see it!

Thanks guys, i like your idea vikkie, i might draw a food pyramid and annotate around it. Well the lecturer has literally given us a big sheet of paper and coloured pens (in my final year of a BSc degree - great fun - like being back in primary school lol), i will take a picture of it when it's finished and upload it.

Thanks guys, i like your idea vikkie, i might draw a food pyramid and annotate around it. Well the lecturer has literally given us a big sheet of paper and coloured pens (in my final year of a BSc degree - great fun - like being back in primary school lol), i will take a picture of it when it's finished and upload it.

we did lots of poster assignments on my BSc degree (did vet science before vet medicine!) and i even won a bottle of bucks fizz for one on rickets! We had so much fun doing all the colouring in and cutting and sticking! total regression! :lol::lol:

Back