• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Kovu pwease he is really poorly 8-( UD video added

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Ste rang me at work to say Kovu was lying on his tummy and wouldn't eat, so I got him to bring him in, while I got home from work and I have took him to the vets. He's really listless and got bad tummy ache, vet hasn't given him metacam because of his ulcer problems that he had a few years ago that nearly killed him, but he's had baytril, noroclop (sp?) metaclop and zantac, the vet wants to see him again tomorrow. I have syringed him a meal, but can't get him interested in anything, he is wrapped in a blanket on a snuggle safe, but he aint looking well at all :cry::cry::cry:

P1000849.jpg

Last edited:
Awww poor little love :( What about an injected painkiller, would that still affect his ulcers?

Hope he feels better very soon xxx

Thanks guys, I am really upset he just looks so poorly :cry:, Alison the noroclop thingy that I can't spell :oops: is a painkiller/anti inflammatory, I can't read my vets writing :oops:

He's just letting me do things to him and letting me help him drink, it's not like him he hates me :cry::cry::cry:

He's really poorly :cry::cry::cry:

Tree he knows how much you love him and want to help him Hun.Sending massive healing vibes beautiful Kovus way and a big hug to you xxxxxx

Massive vibes to Kovu.

When mine are ill I go straight to supermarket and buy all sorts to tempt them e.g. kale, all herbs, spinach, all cabbage.

Hope he feels better soon.

oh no.. a fightless bunny :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sending as many vibes as i can make.... got the dog on the case too...

really hope Kovu starts fighting you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back