• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lavendar Lodge - HOW? U/D Hahah!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Does anybody know how to take one down!????

I cant for the life in me get the damn thing down :evil:

I have taken the roof off, the partition and the floor out, but then what?

May sound stupid, but honestly it wont come down!!!

Last edited:
The front and back of the hutch are screwed into the floor. Oh hang on you said you've taken the floor out. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

The ends slot together dont they, with some kind of plastic hook thing.

You've probably done it now anyway :lol:

o/h says "sledgehammer" with a look of glee :)roll::shock:)

are the sides screwed into the back and front?

No luck!!!

I have no idea how the dam thing works and i have potentially broken the side now :?

Anybody?!

Can you leave it til Sunday til I come over with me drill and tool kit???

:lol::lol: That made me laugh! Andrea you look so tiny and ladylike i can never imagine you using a drill or toolkit! :shock: :lol:

I have no ideas Nat :( Hope you get it sorted xXx

:lol::lol: That made me laugh! Andrea you look so tiny and ladylike i can never imagine you using a drill or toolkit! :shock: :lol:

I have no ideas Nat :( Hope you get it sorted xXx

I love me power tools! :lol:

Nat, your an angel cos I would of taken the blooming sledgehammer to it by now!!!

Left it in middle of Garden. I wash my hands with the damn thing!!

Andrea, you can have a go, because honestly i cant work it out :roll: :lol:

Left it in middle of Garden. I wash my hands with the damn thing!!

Andrea, you can have a go, because honestly i cant work it out :roll: :lol:

Will bring me tools hun. We can tackle it together whilst having a natter. Too blooming cold for you to be out there anyhow! :shock:

Lola n Lucy send hugs - they are both puffed up like puff balls next to each other!

Will bring me tools hun. We can tackle it together whilst having a natter. Too blooming cold for you to be out there anyhow! :shock:

Lola n Lucy send hugs - they are both puffed up like puff balls next to each other!

Awwww glad to hear there still getting along :love: :love:

Haha, Kris and I were trying to errect the play house with the drill and screw driver.. that was funny :lol:

Back