• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

might be an idea to ....

areia

Wise Old Thumper
this is rare it happens but its happened to me twice now, beth was neutered yesterday, and wasnt picking up as well, so rang vet to book her in for a check up, as i put her in the carrier, i checked her poos and she had worms, now i thought worms would make you eat more but doc had the same thing happen to him and was bit down too, worms didnt show until after his op,
discused this with vet may be something to do with the op that makes them come out, or numerous other things
just thought id share if you have a bun for an op and is blue still take to the vet of course but also check bottom and poos, so the vet knows if you see them

beth is much better now she had anti flam antibiotic and gut stimulant and is on a worming course

my vet hadnt actually seen worms before, of course knew they get them, so had a loverly sample to share :lol: they are tiny and white and move very slowly you really have to watch

basic hygiene of course but they can be pick up from anywhere really the veg you give them the grass out side etc

Awww, I hope little Beth will be back to normal soon. I have never seen worms in bunny poo before. How thin are they? And how long?

the ones beth and doc have remind me of the one cats get they are white but transparent if you get what i mean come teeny or bout 1cm long you really have to look as at first glance they can look like bits of hay you have to watch an see if they move,
was easy to see docs as when i turned him over they showed up on his bacl fur round his bom

Back