• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wendy House Ideal for conversion

Hi Didn't know where to post his - but after reading the posts on housing and set-ups and seeing the converted sheds and Wendy Houses that members have created - looking for ideas for our new 10ft wendy house that my O/H has bought me for my birthday! :love:

I thought I would put the info for the Wendy House I am selling - as I found that cheap second hand wendy houses which were safe and sound are really hard to find!

My Wendy House has been a bunny house all it's life as far as I'm aware. It came with our adopted bunny broops and had always been his home! It is an ideal/perfect basic house to convert to a bunny kingdom with room for shelves/ladders etc. It is a good blank canvas - as externally it is watertight and secure - so it doesn't need a major refurb before you start creating!

It's under ebay item 160 315 310 639. I apologise if you think I'm a cheeky so & so putting it on here - but realise it is hard to find something like this cheaply.. and I know that forum members will appreciate it's potential for conversion etc a hell of a lot more than the average ebayer! It really has to go as we need the room for the new model and I want it to go to someone who will adore it and utilise it for a bunny palace!! Underneath Run 4 x 4ft (made from 3" x 3" timber) and ladder is included. Details are all on the ebay ad if anyone wants anymore info.

There is also a 2 storey thistle house hutch with underneath run (so 3-storey in total) being sold again as we need the room for our new bunny apartment! Item number 160 315 307 080. I can't see any general ebayer wanting these as they are too big/inconvenient for a non-bunny-obsessed or unenthusiastic bunny owner (i.e. a 2ft / 3ft rotting hutch for a tenner is a common ad on ebay - I am disgusted with them for allowing people to advertise these as rabbit hutches!)

Again I'm really Sorry if anyone is peaved that I have advertised on here... I just really really want the items to go to someone who knows their worth in space and their bunnyfun value!

Back