• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

neuter time again update he fine

bunlover

Warren Veteran
well its time for cocos neuter.. i dropped him off with my fav vet nurse this mornign who gave him a fuss adn its a good vet doing the op but i still worry. i am setting up his cage ready for his return and tom is picking him up after work(i have to be at work this afternoon)

Last edited:
thanks the plan is in a month if he settles down a bit he can try and be bonded with the oldies at mums(chelsea and sooty 11 adn 9 yrs) he showed a great interest in them when we visited!!! lol bless him he is 6yrs so the risk is slightly higher but he has had a general anestetic before for dental and was fine... x

quick update coco is fine bouncy as ever and raqvenous the vets said as soon as he came round he went to his bowl to eat.. thats my boy!! lol he has pooped loads and normal ones at that!!! im suprised how quickly he recovered what a little star xx

Back