• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New little foster bun - Sugar

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Sugar came into care as a house bunny (male) who was unwanted. It is unclear why they had him in the first place, but they didn't want him to be lonely but as they already had 6 buns, they didn't want to bond him either.

He is 6 months old and due to be neutered in a couple of weeks. Oh, and did I mention he is GORGEOUS? :love:

b5gl6u.jpg

2euiyah.jpg

vde1kx.jpg

27zxlac.jpg

Oh my goodness, he is cute! :love:

Having 6 buns, you'd think they know better. :roll: I hope he gets a home soon. :wave:

Apparently he did some sort of parrot rescue so you really would think he'd have known better, still, as I said i am not sure how they came by him so I won't be too harsh :lol:

he a chinchilla bavairian bunny would lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeee him :lol::love: he is scrummy though

Hes gorgeous Lucy!!!! He is the spitting image of my Lolly isnt he :love:

Sugar sounds girly :lol: Bless him :oops:

Yeah, the name does suck for a boy, but he came with it so we're stuck with it. Hopefully his new owners will change it :lol:

Back