• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ive lost little bandit...bifs grieving vibes please

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:cry: see the rainbow bridge section for the story..but please please send vibes for my little girl bif...tonight she lost her second husbun to the black rabbit:cry:

shes in a right state but ive cleaned out the hutch etc and put her back in and put the doors back on..shes feeling so vuenrable right now..but the hutchs in the lounge...nikki has elected to try and stay up for the next block of hours to let me get some sleep to take over in morning and ring the vets to say yes to the necropsy.

im worried sick..last time ehr husbun died bertie came to her rescue 4 days later and ended up staying.....wed just had to not bother bonding anymore as berties eye is realy sore via a bif clawing..tooth maybe....and hes under the vet for treatment for it.....
now shes lost bandit she doesnt want bertie and hes anti her cos of his eye but i think shes gonna need some love..the cats are all over her..theyve gone nuts too. bertie can sleep alongside the hutch to keep her company.

i do not know what the next day will bring..im still in so much shock...and i dont want her to give up yet:cry:

please please send vibesxxxxx

thank you...so far so good gem..shes at least responding to us..but its ealry days yet.

thank you folks but please dont stop now........she needs all the support she can get.:cry:

I can come and visit some time after the weekend if you want :wave:

Sending you all lots of :love: and vibes xxx

please keep up the vibes they seem to be helping her alot.
shes been having fibreplex anyway but also lots of tempting different types of hay and being allowe dout to run around bertie even tho shes now going for him the little madam but nto like she did..shes nipped his head a few times to try and take over his litter tray..shes been sleeping in it whilst he snoozes in his dog bed or on the floor..shes also been sleeping on the floor near to him.
Theres poos good sized ones too but also squishy ones.

Shes very depressed still and a bit lost to say the least but so far shes still functioning touch wood.

i was going to take her for a dental check up before bertie got his sore eye but i didnt want ot stres her and bandit out i was going to make it for next week or even today but i didnt book the check up as something stopped me and when we got home bandit was dying.
so ive put it off but i dosuspect a bit of minor spur probs starting up...

i dont want ot stress her out but id also like our vet to check her tummy so when bertie goes back for his check up monday morning shes going too.
wish her the best of luck and keep sending her the vibes..im sure its helping her..shes such abrave little soul.

gem..id say yes if you have time...txt me...monday morning tho is busy...;)

im sure shed appreciate a cuddle with you:love:

Awww hun I know exactly how your little girl is feeling :cry: Sending her lots of grieving vibes, a big nose rub & a hug for you xxxx

thank you so much.
i had to go the vets this morning to get another tube of fibreplex....three times a day..shes pooping cos of the stuff and shes been eating hay and pelelts but not like she should be eating ay but i know its cos shes due a dental..and its worrying cos it could also be the beginning of the long slide when they decide theyre too lonely etc.....so i know i shouldnt stres sher out but im taking her to the vets with bertie mon morning but if she gets worse then off to emergency vets.

i think having bertie close by and the two cats to look after their "mummy" (thats what theyve always regarded her as...she litter trained salem ) has helped her a lot compared to how alone she was when oscar died. or maybe shes hiding it better this time.
ive bought some babyleaf salad and a pot of coriander and have been finger feeding her the coriander which is worrying as he hates people and hates finger feeding from me. so ill be keeping a close eye.

vibes keep coming please...monday will be a relief to have come and gone.

I'll text you somepoint on Monday as soon as I know what work are doing with my hours this week.

I'd love another cuddle with her, she's gorgeous and if it helps perk her up I'll do it :wave:

Come on sweetheart stay strong :love:

she saw the vet today.her tums working fine..she has poos and cecals and food in her tummy no fluids or swellings..yay!! but she does have some small spurs which bug her a lot..so shes having them filed wed afternoon.

she went in the bunny mobile with bertie tday..he was having his eye scratch seen to and another ulcer has been spotted...only small but its htere with no sign of injury to cause it..but hes got attached to bif and her to him..weve had snuglgign all day since they got back..weve had 2 very monor scuffles this afternoon..its now 17 mons past midnite and berties just jumped up over bif to use his tray and freaked her a little..
ive been bad with blackouts since i was ringing taxi to go home from vets so nikki stayed with them until the blackouts slowed down....and we spent the evening with them marvelling at them snuggled up. theyve been snuggled up for an hour and now munchinghay..oh woops berties just flooped alongside the hutch open door and is fasto:lol:

so ive taken my meds and im kipping on the sofa overnite...i cant bear to part them. im taking them together to the vets wed aft and again mon morning..who knows what will occur!!

ill txt u 2moro gem;)

Back