• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinks says, I think it might be my birthday, but I don't know, for sure :(

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Tinkerbell's exact age wasn't known when she was taken into the care of the RSPCA, away from the horrible place she was born into.

It must be her first birthday anytime soon. She had her babies around 12 June so she *may* have been 4 months old by that time :? so I've told her we can celebrate tomorrow :D:D:D

Here's the picture that made me fall for her :love::love:
Tinkerbell_3-1.jpg

and here she is with her loving husbun Rudy :love::love:
PICT2959.jpg

A thought that occurred to me in the last few days trying to work out when her birthday is - my lovely Bungee Bun passed to the bridge on 10 February last year and Tinks could easily have been born the same day, I find the thought quite heartwarming

Tinks wants to wish her littermates Phoebe (Tilly) and Elliot "Happy Birthday" also, whatever day they choose to celebrate it!!

Last edited:
Tinks says thank you all very much for the birthday wishes :love:

Happy Birthday Tinks

Love your nephew Pebble

Tinks says thank you Pebble and thank you and nose rubs for Aunty Vicky for looking after Fidget and Sooty so well until they went to their forever homes. :love::love:

Last edited:
Back