• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl.....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
takes my breath away everytime i see her :love::love::love::love:

no reason for this thread really but she just came out from under the sofa and did her im so beautiful pose right infront of me :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hee-hee I have moments like that they do something and my eyes well up and my lil ol heart bursts with love for them! How soppy are we!

my mum is slowly coming round to my mad awwwwwwwwwww sooooooo cute while im on the phone to her doc is the worse for his face expressions and being so soppy makes it all the worse

Awwww she was hiding most of this afternoon when I was looking at your webcam instead of working :shock:

There are amazing arent they I have just spent half an hour just sitting in the shed watching my lot eat hay :love: brrrr was freezing

It's not sad at all hun - I'd rather watch my bunnies anytime than watch tv!!! They are far more entertaining :D:love:

they locked in now while ste unwinds and smokes after work... alvin keeps comin to the cage to guilt trip me into letting him out :love::love::love::love: i swear that little bunny really knows how to play me :shock:

Back