• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help! Toilet habits!

Goldiebunny

New Kit
I posted earlier about Flynn having come home for the first time yesterday after bonding with Fudge. Fudge obviously still goes to the toilet where she used to and where the toilet trays are but Flynn is going elsewhere and in a very inconvenient place! How do I get him to go in the same place as Fudgey???

In my limited experience bunnies pick their spot! If he has one just put another tray there maybe with time they will end up using one or two spots so you can remove any other trays!

When my three first moved into their shed Dutchie kept moving the litter trays to where he wanted them and if I moved them back he would just pee in that spot anyway just to make his point. He was trying to be good bless him not his fault I kept putting the tray in the wrong place :roll: I think sometimes you have to accept that they know best and work with it

Back