• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooooo pleased with my Christmas Present.....

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
My OH gave me an otoscope for Christmas but I hadn't got around to trying it out yet. But today, we noticed that Harriet Big Bus, our German lop foster was a bit quieter than normal. I got the otoscope to have a look in her cake hole, and lo, there was blood and the beginnings of two sharp spurs on the inside of her two back molars. Whizzed her straight up to Gill the vet who did a conscious dental immediately. Harriet is a much happier girl now, and we haven't got a bunny going into stasis!

Best Christmas present ever!

Will be going round the rest of the buns this week now I know how useful it has been.

IMG_1958.jpg

She was very good letting you do it. Mine really don't like it when the vet checks their teeth. Well done though.

She was very good letting you do it. Mine really don't like it when the vet checks their teeth. Well done though.

I can't believe how quiet she was to be honest Lorraine. She is a bit of a goat normally but she just let me look with no chewing at all. She also let Gill do the work without any trouble. She really is a big old teddy bear.

Not sure how easy it would be with the rest of my lot.

Back