• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow says hello!

KateB

Mama Doe
Willow got to try out his new run this evening & wanted to show peeps his extended, high rise :oops: hutch.

Before he got to play:
P1000393.jpg

Oooh - what's in here?
P1000399.jpg

What are you doing with that flashy box? Leave me alone to enjoy it!
P1000401.jpg

He says: there's plenty of room in here for two :)wave:Aunty Jill!), and my two-foots say they'll build me a ramp so I can come out to play whenever I want :)

And Dill didn't want to be left out :roll: so decided to practice his magic - disappearing bunny!
P1000397.jpg

and being more normal
P1000398.jpg

Love your set-up Kate, did you build it yourself?

...and I've heard all about your little monsters and their women hating ways! :lol:

...and I've heard all about your little monsters and their women hating ways! :lol:

Ah:oops: I see their fame has spread :lol: :roll:

Willow's new pad is based around a P@h Primrose Den hutch (5')- we extended it (to 6' and a bit) then built a run round it - and this time designed it for people access too!
Previous hutch & run entirely home made.

We're hoping they get over the women-hating at some point, as they're complete softies at heart & used to love a good grooming from each other :roll:

Back