• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns and pigs need help in plymouth (NOT FREEADS/EBAY)

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
A woman came into where I worked today and asked if I knew ayone who could take on up to 14 rabbits and 4 piggies.. I said i'd ask around shes aparently pregnant and needs to get rid of them :( By the sounds of it quite a few are Rex's and they don't live in that great conditions.. not neutered or vaccs, aparently the local animal shelters are full and I just can't take any in :cry: Can anyone help? I'd be willing to help pick them up.

Oh no :?

I could take some in temporarily. I'm also driving to cheltenham on monday if anyone up there can help.

I have a spare 6ft hutch but it's not really tall enough for a permanent rabbit home. Also it doesn't have a run attached.

I could also use the new hutch and run I have built for my rabbits but that would only be available for 1 week. I am planning on picking up my two new rabbits on the 21st feb and they are going to live in that as a foursome. I guess then the old hutch 4ft double hutch could be use temporarily. :?

The other problem is that my garden isn't really big enough to quarantine them from my existing rabbits, although mine are all up to date on vaccinations

Is it desperate?

Last edited:
She seemed pretty desperate, my family wont allow me to take in anymore buns :( I do have a spare 4ft hutch/run that I could give to someone willing to help. Like I say I can help collect them etc but unfortunalty can't offer a home to them:(

She lives in Efford. Let me know if we can get some thing together and I'll give her a call.

She seemed pretty desperate, my family wont allow me to take in anymore buns :( I do have a spare 4ft hutch/run that I could give to someone willing to help. Like I say I can help collect them etc but unfortunalty can't offer a home to them:(

She lives in Efford. Let me know if we can get some thing together and I'll give her a call.

i'm 2 hours 6 mins away from Efford.

Are you willing to take some devoted2buns? I could drive to dorset on a weekend

Also willing to lend out the 6ft hutch (it's a bit under 2ft tall so not ideal for buns) but can't deliver that in my fiesta.

I'll ask my Boss if he can help us out with transporting hutches and stuff as he has a pick up truck... I don't think he would drive to dorset though.

I have a foster home empty with 8 hutches and i have 4 available hutches here
rehoming has gone well and not many unwanted bunnies at the moment in eastbourne:D:D:D

Back