• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think Lola and Lucys bonding went OK? Video added!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
100_0688.jpg

100_0689.jpg

100_0701.jpg

Big thanks to Natalie and Anthony for doing the bonding, your stars, I cant believe it went so well!

Last edited:
They were only bonded on Sunday! Lola is still doing a bit of humping but there is no aggression!

Its going to kill me keeping them in the crate for the next few days but its os going to worth it.:D

Oh im so happy this has worked. When I found out that Lucy was a girl I sort of had this expression :shock:!! :lol: :lol: They look fab together :love: :love:

Oh gosh! :love::love::love:

Looks like Lola is whispering all the naughty things she likes to do into Lucy's ear! :lol: "my favourite is emptying cushions"

Last edited:
Aww... looks like all went well! They are so beautiful :love: It looks like Lola is saying, "You is mine now bunny and you will do all my naughty deeds and take the blame ha ha ha". Cuties :D

aww bless them!! they're lovely :love:

I hope Buster and Rusty look like that when they're bonded in a few weeks :love: x

They are looking so snug together.
Im looking forwards to hearing about their antics once lola teaches lucy how to be a wee minx!!

Back