• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stella and Munchkin

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Stella and Munchkin are sisters and probably less than a year old. They were part of the 61 Gloucester bunnies and came to ARC together with their mother Snowdrop, who sadly had to be pts a little while ago.
These girls seem to be healthy and happy, they are very inquisitive and cheeky, although they are still not keen on being touched. They are excellent hay eaters. Stella is the dominant girl and I can't see any grooming going on between these two, so it might be better to rehome them with a boy each. Stella would make a lovely girlfriend for Luke....:D
They had their Myxi jabs and will get neutered soon.

Stella

Stella3.jpg

Stella

Stella1.jpg

Munchkin

Munchkin3.jpg

Munchkin

Munchkin2.jpg

Stella is beautiful, like my shaddy
If only the shed was ready for my 4, i could have bonded her in with them.
She is so pretty that i have no doubt that she will have a home before im ready! :(

Stella is beautiful, like my shaddy
If only the shed was ready for my 4, i could have bonded her in with them.
She is so pretty that i have no doubt that she will have a home before im ready! :(

When do you think it'll be ready? :D Stella will be ready for bonding in about 4 weeks, I guess. I want to rule out that the girls are pregnant, and then get them neutered in about 2 weeks from now. Although I don't have space to keep them indoors, as Luke hasn't found a home so far and is blocking the dog crate. :)
Louise and Alison will probably be here on 7th March and could do a bunny run. ;)

When do you think it'll be ready? :D Stella will be ready for bonding in about 4 weeks, I guess. I want to rule out that the girls are pregnant, and then get them neutered in about 2 weeks from now. Although I don't have space to keep them indoors, as Luke hasn't found a home so far and is blocking the dog crate. :)
Louise and Alison will probably be here on 7th March and could do a bunny run. ;)

It'll be a while unfortunately as it needs to be re put up and have a new roof which mums friend said he will do when the weather is better :(
I would have somewhere in the meanwhile to put her, but im sure for the homecheck you would need to see the complete finalised accom wouldn't you?

Awww, tell your friend to hurry up. :D I just don't want Stelle to be alone for too long, and then you can't be sure if she will really bond with your others.

Awww, tell your friend to hurry up. :D I just don't want Stelle to be alone for too long, and then you can't be sure if she will really bond with your others.

Very true.
Shadow and Storm- no problem
Moonie and Scrags- Rottweilers
Im bonding those 4 together so if Stella doesn't want to be submissive to my naughty 2, it may not work

Back