• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nooo!! Carrier BROKEE!!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
The buns carrier, has smashed as I was getting it ready to go to Lynnes:censored::cry:

All the front hs snapped, so I am gonna have to use their old one:cry: Sorry Lynne but their gonna have to come in the big one:lol::cry:

Jack x

It's a good job you used the old one Jack, it would have been a tight fit in the old one given their added weight:shock: They are now on a serious diet whilst they are here. Not sure I'll get sucha lovely cuddle off them both as when you dropped them off by the end of the week though:lol:

It's a good job you used the old one Jack, it would have been a tight fit in the old one given their added weight:shock: They are now on a serious diet whilst they are here. Not sure I'll get sucha lovely cuddle off them both as when you dropped them off by the end of the week though:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Bless them! I went in the cupboard and found an old egg-cup, so thats going outside now with the pellets;)

It seems to weird without them here.

Jack x

Long as it's an egg cup for a chickens egg and not an Ostrich:lol::lol:
They looked at me after their pellets this morning as if to say :shock: !Is that it?":lol: No doubt they will take to eating the hutch if they get hungry:roll:

Back