• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jamima and Winston

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok Jamima was speyed a week ago, normally i would wait a good 10 days before even trying to introduce another bun to a just speyed female, however, speying Jam does not seem to have helped her temprement one jot. She still grunts, boxes and bares teeth, esp at me, she's ok with Ali she actually seems to like him! Currently she is in our Hall and will need to stay indoors until srping now as it's just far to cold after her being inside for a week. What i'm wondering is, is should i bring Winston indoors and set him up next to her? They wouldn't meet a think Jam would shread poor winston at the moment, but perhaps it would be better for the bonding later on? :?

I can't believe your asking bonding advice:shock::lol::lol::lol: you use to be the bonding queen

I can't believe your asking bonding advice:shock::lol::lol::lol: you use to be the bonding queen

I know, i think i've lost my nerve! I mean god i bonded max and Bootz with not a care in the world! Jamima hasn't a patch on Bootz's behaviour and i'm worrying!

wouldnt it be best to wair the ful l10 days minimum? and it could take up to a month for her hormones to settle and ehr temperment to improve... id wait but hey ho if you go ahead good luck ...edit: jsut seen you only putting side by side... yeh go for it definatly then!!!!! xx

Back