• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best naughty treats on a stick?

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
My bunnies love Parsley Bells and they devour them like I do chocolate :oops: I decided to try them on a stick type treat as I saw a few people (including Jane) feed one to theirs. So I bought a Johnsons one that said tropical fruit, so I figured papaya and pineapple would be better for them, but they didn't even have one little nibble :shock: are there some that are better than others? which ones should I try?

yeah ted has a real soft spot for them, as soon as she hears and smells them she's round my feet begging lol :lol:

Ditto on the Fenugreek cookies. But the strawberry bars from the same company go down well, I just make sure it doesn't all get munched in one sitting! :roll:

Ive just tried them on a Tescos Dandelion and Fennel stick that seemed to go down ok still not as good as a Parsley Bell. Daisy had to leave early to get back to her pretend nest!

My buns get a Popcorn stick on their birthday bought from pets @home! Its a Vitakraft stick!
They also get the naturals carrot and fennel sticks occasionally :D:D
Naughty but nice my buns say :lol:

I got a naturals dandelion one and the buns loved it BUT when I went to get another one it had the hamster face on it :oops: I saw Dandelion and just assumed!

Back