• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Poor Lara -U/D 13th Feb Getting Better :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She has been on abx for 10 days due to an URTI. She has also lost some weight. Today she has a very weak hind left leg :cry: There are no signs of an injury/pain. She is now on Metacam and Panacur aswell as the abx. Lara is nearly 8 now and over the last week she has really started to look frail :cry:

Oh dear..........:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :)
Lara is such a gentle soul and has always had to look after frail husBuns (Huckle Bunny Finn, then Old Bill and now Dermot)

But the way things are looking at the moment I fear Lara will be leaving us before Dermie :cry: :cry:

I know Lara is now 8 and noBun can live forever but losing her does not bare thinking about :cry:

I mustn't dwell on that though, Lara is 'feeling' OK and thats the most important thing :)

Lara appears to be much better :)
Her back leg is almost back to normal so we are thinking that she must have strained herself somehow :? She is not so sneezy anymore and her lungs remain nice and clear :)

She looks like Lara again now, not a frail little old lady.

xx

Back