• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny scrabbling! Is it normal?

Goldiebunny

New Kit
Hi everyone,

Some of you may remember me from a few weeks back when my bunny Scampi had to be put to sleep. I decided to get Fudge a new bunny buddie and the RSPCA had a bunny that had come in who had been beaten up by his brother and had open wounds which were healing well. He was dumped on the doorstep of a vets in a box together with the brother who had attacked him so much (can't believe people can do that sort of thing). Fudge and him bonded very successfully (straight away near enough) and I collected them last night and bought them home.

Flynn (as he is at the moment but I am thinking of a new name) has been scrabbling round in the toilet trays, at the straw on the floor (they have the whole garage to roam in) and I just wondered why he might be doing this. Is he just familiarising himself with his new surroundings or is it because he doesn't like it?

Thanks for reading my post and for any help you can give.

Carla xx

Alfie likes to have a good old dig around in the litter tray every now and then too - it just sounds like normal bunny behaviour. :):)

No, of course I don't mind (although I have to say I quite like Flynn too :love:) :D

My bunnies both dig in their litter tray, they love to fling it over the edge all over the floor :lol:

Yes, I find male bunnies are much more untidy than the females! Kind of like humans really ;)

Karen, Flynn is nice but I just don't think it suits him. Alfie does though. Thanks for letting me nick your bunny name :p

Back