• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy's phantom pregnancy

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
It was long evening last night Daisy went into phantom pregnancy no.2!!

She would like you to know she is a new modern bunny and she no longer stoops as low as to make a nest out of hay... she prefers a nice soft comfy blanket and her fur...and a bit of Dudleys...he was not amused she helped herself while he was happily munching hay!!

My fur nest under the blanket!
MyNest.jpg

Labour was long and hard, I was very tired at this point!
Iisexhausted.jpg

Can you see how tired I am, pure exhaustion...I even needed a nose rub at this delicate time!
Iisexhausted2.jpg

I'm not normally allowed upstairs while mummy is at work so she was half an hour late for work this morning because I had to feed my phantom babies! I am in my blanket nest standing over my fur and my babies I refused to come out until my work was done, even for pineapple chunk!
FeedingPhantomBabies.jpg

aww, such cuteness.....poor wee baby probably is all confused. :love:

Actually Daisy is on a mission, she seems to know exactly what she's doing! its poor ol' Dudley who's confused, he can't understand what's happened to his woman :lol: hormones have a lot to answer for!!!

I thought bunnies only fed their babies once a day... apparently Daisys phantom babies need feeding twice a day she is in her blanket fur nest again! I've just done a makeshift rabbit proofing of the hall so she is now allowed full access to the rest of the house so she can get to her nest when Im not home :D

Oh poor little bunny. Bless her, she'd probably be a fab mum :roll:

I know I feel soooo guilty but Dudley had his plums off ages ago so no chance! I didn't know if I should get her some little fake babies? I'm sure she will feel better after her spay in a few weeks time!

Back