• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flying Gilly!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Took Gilly for a blast on the green yesturday and steve took some piccies of us having fun, think i need goggles!!!

Then gave him his second riding lesson on the lunge, he's doing really well :D

croppedgillie1.jpg

croppedgilly2.jpg

croppedgilly3.jpg

croppedgilly4.jpg

croppedgilly5.jpg

croppedgilly7.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

What lovely pictures! I used to work on an eventing yard, I so miss riding! Looks like you had fun! Glad to hear he's doing well with his lessons! You're lucky, I'd never get my O/H on a horse! x

Lovely photo's. Gilly looks great - from speed queen to school mistress in one easy step - what a useful horse. I lost mine 5 years ago when he was 32, we had been together for 20 years, I don't miss the muddy field but boy do I miss him - I know he'll be waiting for me though and he won't be far from my Dad who always had some polo's in his pocket!:)

Fantastic pics :)

You look fab!

I'm in Tennessee at the moment and the people I'm with have 4 horses. I used to ride when younger and have been getting back into it. Very good fun, but quite nerve racking as I really lost a lot of confidence after a bad throw.

I'm enjoying things, including the not so fun tasks :)

Back