• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 buns in for m.o.t's

areia

Wise Old Thumper
what with moving i wanted to make sure my buns saw there fav bun vet beth is in for her neuter today, doc is keeping her company and has had his myxi jab, teeth check and claws done, mind you he remembered her and made a runner for the carrier which was funny as it took him ages to get him in there in the first place :lol: bless him

frosty well bless shes one stronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng bunny wasnt very co-operartive for her teeth check but has had her myxi jab, her claw cutting not going to fun as shes white but with black claws, ive already cut one to short on one of hers :oops: so asking vet to do it for me

as for linus and his baldness, she cant see any evidence of it being mites, and as its not sore either, she seem to think its more stress related to his teeth, so from now on he will be having to have move teeth checks,than before shes fallen for him as hes so tiny for a mini rex :lol: his missus is staying with him today to keep him calm too

i now have to find biggles fav vet,down south biggles melts in his arms, hes rather easy on the eye too :lol: *wonder if hes single *

so nice calming soothing vibes please :)

what with moving i wanted to make sure my buns saw there fav bun vet beth is in for her neuter today, doc is keeping her company and has had his myxi jab, teeth check and claws done, mind you he remembered her and made a runner for the carrier which was funny as it took him ages to get him in there in the first place :lol: bless him

frosty well bless shes one stronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng bunny wasnt very co-operartive for her teeth check but has had her myxi jab, her claw cutting not going to fun as shes white but with black claws, ive already cut one to short on one of hers :oops: so asking vet to do it for me

as for linus and his baldness, she cant see any evidence of it being mites, and as its not sore either, she seem to think its more stress related to his teeth, so from now on he will be having to have move teeth checks,than before shes fallen for him as hes so tiny for a mini rex :lol: his missus is staying with him today to keep him calm too

i now have to find biggles fav vet,down south biggles melts in his arms, hes rather easy on the eye too :lol: *wonder if hes single *

so nice calming soothing vibes please :)

soothing vibes.. and hope the hot vet single lol xxx

Back