• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My girls are coming home!!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Gone is my peace and quiet!!!!

My two divas will be coming home today after Nat and Ant did amazing jobs bonding two feisty ladies! They are going straight into the dog crate in front room with a puppy pen and on a night will be in the crate in my bedroom!:shock:

What do I do if I need to go shopping - can I leave them?

When can I start letting them out and trust the bonding?

Will post pics when they get home :wave:

Yay! well done, it will be good to have them back, just be careful about their territory

Great that they're coming home:) I got Daisy and Loppy back last Wednesday and left them in the downstairs toilet.Initially I was checking every 2 mins!!! but they were cuddled up:love:.I think once you leave them together for the first night your confidence grows[I was convinced one would be dead by morning].I gradually increased the space they got-Thursday toilet and utility etc.Now they are together in the garden.I did have one episode of chasing and mounting but left it [really hard not to intervene!!!] and within seconds they were grooming.All the best for when they come back,isnt the house strange without them? My o/h reckoned I was in a bad mood for the 4 days they were away!!!:oops:
Lesley

Yay! well done, it will be good to have them back, just be careful about their territory

Everything has been scrubbed with mild bleach so the cage they are going in should be neutral. Both buns have had free range in the house so hopefully will have both their scents on.

Im bricking it!:shock:

aw hope they get home safely and all goes well. your so lucky to have your girls bonded. theres no hope for mine:(

Everything has been scrubbed with mild bleach so the cage they are going in should be neutral. Both buns have had free range in the house so hopefully will have both their scents on.

Im bricking it!:shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Hope you get on OK, good luck!!

Yay im so happy for you!. Its lovely having bonded buns:D.

Good luck, loads of happy vibes for you and your 2 little ones:D.

P.s cant wait for pics!.
x

Back