• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who Remembers Sparkle (An UPDATE)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=162326
This is the original thread

Sparkle as you are aware couldn't go back home to Austrailia with her family (who were absolutely devastated). We tried to bond her with a rabbit called Muppet but unfortunately that didn't work out but I have some really good news:D:D SPARKLE will be going to her new mummy & daddy on Thursday. She will be one very lucky girl as her new mummy is the best and she will be spoilt. What makes it even better is that her new mummy already has two bunnies Tyson & Bruno who actually get on with Sparkle so Tyson & Bruno will continue tolive outside in their shed and Sparkle will still be a house bunny but will have playmates in the garden:D:D

I am going to let her new mummy reveal herself but trust me she really is the only person who I would have ever considered Sparkle going to otherwise she would have stayed with me:)

I have been trying to find Sparkels previous Mummy's phone number in Oz as her email addy is not in use anymore(I sent an email to let her know the really good news):cry:. I can't find the number in the Austrailia phone directory. So looks like I will have to send her a letter (I hate writing letters:roll::lol:)

When is her new mummy going to reveal herself;)

IT'S ME :wave:
bunny mummy to Tyson and Bruno and their new adopted sister Sparkle.
Now I need a new name - suggestions please - I like Kayj's mum2bunsplus1

IT'S ME :wave:
bunny mummy to Tyson and Bruno and their new adopted sister Sparkle.
Now I need a new name - suggestions please - I like Kayj's mum2bunsplus1

can't wait for it to be mum2bunsplus22:lol::lol::lol: I am working on it;)

Well Sparkle is off to her new home in a few hours time. I am sooooo pleased for her but also sad to see her go:cry:

Back