• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Own Gerbils

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
I usually put pics of rehome gerbils up but thought for a change id put up some pics of my own! Sooo here they are

Storm and Bandit
DSC00246Small.jpg

Storm
DSC00262Small.jpg

Bandit
DSC00268Small.jpg

Indy (scuse the gerbil poops :lol: )
DSC00305Small.jpg

Rascal
DSC00289.jpg

Jasmine
DSC00318Small.jpg

Lani
DSC00328Small.jpg

DSC00327Small.jpg

Secret
DSC05977Small.jpg

Dapple
DSC09962Small-1.jpg

DSC08740Small.jpg

And last but not least - Little Raven. Unfortunately Ravens friend, Lauren, died recently. We are taking a lone female from Sheffield Gerbil Rescue as part of the gerbil run we are doing at the weekend to try and intro to her.

Raven
DSC07397Small.jpg

And here's my wee lauren who died recently. I didnt have her long unfortunately as she came from the SSPCA and her age was unknown.
DSC07323Small.jpg

Aww, they are gorgeous! My gerbils are called Pinky and Brain and I love them to pieces! Yours look stunning! Mine poop in their sand bath too! :lol:

Aww, they are gorgeous! My gerbils are called Pinky and Brain and I love them to pieces! Yours look stunning! Mine poop in their sand bath too! :lol:

:lol::lol: Awwwwwww you should post pics of them too!!
In fact anyone else feel free to post your gerbie pics :D:love:

Awwww, they're all gorgeous. :love::love: Buddy and Murphy poo in their sand bath too, so now we use it as a litter tray instead. :lol: I've got a couple of blurry pics of them, will have to find them later. ;)

My Gerbils are called that tooo!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :lol: :wave:

Back