• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another Chance for Jim?

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Well as you may know I was bonding the lovely Jim over the weekend and it was all wonderful, until his new wife died suddenly yesterday.

Everyone was in shock, but as he clearly missed her and was ready for a friend, following discussions with his new hoomins, we decided to try another bond immediately. So I have just put him in with one of the Wickham 12 babies. A lovely girl called Freda.

So far, so good.

Please keep everything crossed for Jim, Freda and his lovely new home.

IMG_2019.jpg

Well as you may know I was bonding the lovely Jim over the weekend and it was all wonderful, until his new wife died suddenly yesterday.

Everyone was in shock, but as he clearly missed her and was ready for a friend, following discussions with his new hoomins, we decided to try another bond immediately. So I have just put him in with one of the Wickham 12 babies. A lovely girl called Freda.

So far, so good.

IMG_2019.jpg

Aw Helen, they look so beautiful :)

Fingers crossed for them both. xxx

Thanks all.

He seems to just like whoever you give him! He's such a snuggle hound and just wants a friend. Freda will settle I am sure. At the moment she's a bit nervous, but then she hasn't been handled as much as she should have been.

Hope it's going to be a quiet night.

So far, so good.

IMG_2019.jpg

Jim & Freda look lovely together - hope it all goes well x x x

he sounds like bertie....a snugglehound..

yup we have to do that with bertie pics too..but we find he keeps his eyes open to a squint most of the time unless hes very excited or angry..then they open wide and blaze burgundy red:lol:

the probs we have is flash bouncing off his white fur:lol:

im so glad hes found another love so soon...itll help him:censored: recover that much faster:love:

Oh bless him, I'm so glad he's had a chance to find another partner nice and soon, he looks very pleased to have a friend :) Well done!

Bless them - even the names Freda and Jim sound good together - pair of old grandparent names. Fourth and last bonding for him, please! x

Bless them - even the names Freda and Jim sound good together - pair of old grandparent names. Fourth and last bonding for him, please! x

I know what you mean about the names Donna. My mum who is in her 70's has friends called Jim and Irene, Freda and Les! Kinda spooky how this one is turning out.

Luckily, their new mum likes both the names so they should remain just so....

oh im so pleased i was begining to think he will start to think its all his fault bless him, as you know now what a snuggle bun hes is loverly hes being bonded with another white i dont need to cross paws for jim hes a perfect gentlebun and loyal

Back