• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does Carlton always look cuter on a Saturday?

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
DSCF4533.jpg

Puckering up for Valentine Kisses

DSCF4528.jpg

"Did not do that poopy doop just there, pwomise"

DSCF4546.jpg

"I do sneak aways now"

DSCF4529.jpg

Does he think he's a film with this lighting?!

DSCF4531.jpg

Oh dear, look at that baldy butt!

DSCF4530.jpg

How embawissing!!

Oh he's so handsome :love: I love black bunnies! They're really good piccies it's so difficult to get shots of black buns if the light isnt right I can barely tell which end I'm looking at with Dudley :lol:

What happened to Carltons baldy botty?...if he doesn't mind me asking:oops:

Oh he's so handsome :love: I love black bunnies! They're really good piccies it's so difficult to get shots of black buns if the light isnt right I can barely tell which end I'm looking at with Dudley :lol:

What happened to Carltons baldy botty?...if he doesn't mind me asking:oops:

It's a nightmare, isn't it?! I take any opportunity when there's loads of natural light - otherwise his eyes just totally disappear!!

Carlton is moulting so I was giving him a hand and it just kept coming and coming and coming! :shock: I had a look and I'd made him bald! :oops:

:love::love: I LOVE Carlton, Black bunnies are my Fav, he looks like my Blackie with teeth :love::love::love:
Oh Carlton what has your Hoomins done to you big squishy bum :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lordy - I didn't realise you'd plucked that much fur out of his bum Laura! :lol::lol: He still looks very beautiful from the front though. :love::love:

Lordy - I didn't realise you'd plucked that much fur out of his bum Laura! :lol::lol: He still looks very beautiful from the front though. :love::love:

You can only see it if he's lurched forward and points his tail down, other than that you don't know it's there! :lol:

Awwwww Carlton's poor bum bum

Beige is laughing even harder this time, he thinks it's better than Carlton on the litter tray :lol:

Rabswood

Carlton is moulting so I was giving him a hand and it just kept coming and coming and coming! :shock: I had a look and I'd made him bald! :oops:

Dudley is in shock he says " Dat's a very embawassing fing to happen to such a cool dude"

He's made me promise never to do that to him :lol:

Back