• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hair ball remedy

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Whats the best thing to use Miffy is really moulting ive been gving both her and Vinnie the katalax from the vets every other day but its really expensive is there anything else i can use which works as well?

Whats the best thing to use Miffy is really moulting ive been gving both her and Vinnie the katalax from the vets every other day but its really expensive is there anything else i can use which works as well?

Daily grooming
Lots of hay
Increase veg and give water in a bowl to increase fluid intake

Prevention of ingestion of too much fur is better than any 'cure' ;)

I got really worried when my little boy moulted for the first time as he seemed a bit blocked up, but gave him fresh pineapple after I read about it on this forum and he was soon back to normal:)

Daily grooming
Lots of hay
Increase veg and give water in a bowl to increase fluid intake

Prevention of ingestion of too much fur is better than any 'cure' ;)

Have been doing all that for weeks now Miffy is still passing fur filled poo i noticed her poo is smallar today too:( They both eat loads of hay and always have a bowl full of water

Oh no. When I was in my worried state about it (before I had given Ped any pineapple) I was all ready to just try and give him a bit of juice or try it dried if he didn't like it, apparently even that helps too. Good luck:)

Im in the same boat as you and wondered if dried pineapple and papya were just as goos as fresh because fudge doesnt like fresh :roll:

Back