• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hazel-Rah is being neutered

Lillian

Warren Veteran
On friday :( After his headtilt the vets said they wouldn't neuter him but as he recovered so well and hasn't had any relapses yet they said they'd neuter him this friday. I am so worried, i know it's wrong to have a favourite but i love Hazel-Rah more than any other bunny. He's my whole life. So please many vibes for my litttle man :wave:

Sending lots of vibes xx
I know how you feel, piglets getting done next Weds :(
x

Good luck! :wave::)

I'm just so worried cos the last few neuterings haven't gone well. During Gregs they discovered his jaw and dental problems and he had to be put to sleep. I'm just scared they'll find something else wrong with Hazel :?

Good luck! :wave::)

I'm just so worried cos the last few neuterings haven't gone well. During Gregs they discovered his jaw and dental problems and he had to be put to sleep. I'm just scared they'll find something else wrong with Hazel :?

You too!:D
Yeah, I know what you mean, the worst part is waiting :( Ive got quite a few more to get done too:( Then I can get some rescue wifeys for Alfie and Simba :D
Im sure Hazel will be fine, but sending lots of vibes for Friday((()))
x

Good luck to Hazel with the neureting, you must be a nervous wreck....

My Kermit still isnt well enough to get neutered, so he is a single bun unless he gets any better.

Ill be thinking of you both and hoping all goes well.

Hazel-Rah had is op yesterday :) He was alittle off last night and he pulled a stitch but he's fine today. He's eating well and drinking plenty :D

Back