• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy-Sunshine is now bonded....

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
.... to my cat Squeak, :lol:

After days and days of pestering him for attention, the other evening Squeak finally gave in and groomed her!

Luckily he's neutered, so there's no danger of any baby 'cabbits' :lol:

Some pics of the happy couple:

Ha ha, it's Squeak - I wonder if this time, he fancies a cuddle...
MoreDaisy060.jpg
DaisyandSqueak010.jpg

Not sure this is a bunny afterall, his tongue feels a bit rough :shock:
DaisyandSqueak003.jpg
DaisyandSqueak001.jpg

DaisyandSqueak012.jpg
DaisyandSqueak011.jpg

Harry my giant has a soft spot for one of my cats, Scooby, and nudges him for love but Scooby isn't into 'man love' so walks away. :lol: Harry still hasn't got it and thinks Scooby is his 'special' friend.

They look very happy together, special pictures to treasure forever.

Harry my giant has a soft spot for one of my cats, Scooby, and nudges him for love but Scooby isn't into 'man love' so walks away. :lol: Harry still hasn't got it and thinks Scooby is his 'special' friend.

They look very happy together, special pictures to treasure forever.

Thank you.

Daisy tries to stick her head underneath any of my cats who stay still for long enough, but my two female cats leap out of the way for safety and have started avoiding the living room :lol:

I never thought Squeak would be the one to cuddle her - he's the naughty/fighty boy who attacks other cats and any small furries he manages to find outside :shock:

Poor Daisy hasn't yet managed to corner him for a cuddle/grooming session a second time ... her cat boyfriend just won't oblige her :lol: But she's very persistent ...

Back