• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do you stick them down or leave them free

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i'm gonna put line tiles on the floor of the bunnies hutches at the end of the month but they come self adhesive, do you stick them or leave them free? i've found lovely pink ones :love: :lol:

:wave: I have the sticky tiles stuck down to a sheet of wood which is the base for my bunnies NIC setups, I would suggest sticking them down so they dont move :D:D
I looked everywhere for pink or blue tiles but couldnt find them, Where did you fnd them if you dont mind me asking?:D:D:D

Haha dont even talk to me about peeing everywhere. Strawberry sprays all over the place meaning his wife bun is a lovely orange pee colour instead of black and white poor thing.

I use the lino tiles and just put two litter trays in the hutch with paper and sawdust in and both have got the hang of peeing in them :D

lol petal is a nightmare but the thing is she uses the pan aswell :roll: so she knows wha to do, i think she does it to wind me up. :lol:

Thanks i think i may have to redecorate the buns cages :lol::lol::lol:

I think its a great idea to have them because its easy to wipe clean, Fudge sometimes pees over the edge of her litter tray:roll: so its great to keep clean plus because the buns are ondoors they like lying on it when the heating is on or on hotter days it keeps them cool :D

got my tiles there. their lovely, husband will turn his nose up at them but sure their not for him. their really cheap, gonna wait till the weekend and clean the hutch thoroughly before putting them in place.

got my tiles there. their lovely, husband will turn his nose up at them but sure their not for him. their really cheap, gonna wait till the weekend and clean the hutch thoroughly before putting them in place.

Nevermind found the link you added :lol: :wave:

Back