• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playboy Bunny Calender Pics - Concerned

racheljessica

Alpha Buck
My mum sent me these pics in an email today but I'm not sure if a couple of the pics might be a bit cruel? I'm guessing they must have put the Jan-Feb and the July-August bunny in a trance to get the pics?! Not to mention the bunny in the bath looks like it is covered in shaving foam :? What does everyone else think of them? :?

bunny1.jpg

bunny2.jpg

bunny3.jpg

bunny4.jpg

bunny5.jpg

bunny6.jpg

the May- June and Nov -Dec are the only ones where the bun doesn't look uncomfortable:(
I'd say complaining may well be the right thing to do

I don't like that type of animal photos. Nothing natural about them, and these poor bunnies probably had to spend quite a long time in that studio, just to get the one perfect photo. :(

googled and found they have been posted on a Thundercats forum!!(and people say we rabbit people are mad!:lol:)

but no link to where from

not good, I got sent something like this from a work colleague and wrote back 'please don't send things like this to me - animal cruelty isn't my kind of thing'. She asked me what I meant :roll:

googled and found they have been posted on a Thundercats forum!!(and people say we rabbit people are mad!:lol:)

but no link to where from

I think I will do some googling of the pics later to see if I can find out where they came from. I'm supposed to be working at the moment though :oops: and it might take a while to find anything.

not good, I got sent something like this from a work colleague and wrote back 'please don't send things like this to me - animal cruelty isn't my kind of thing'. She asked me what I meant :roll:

Yeah some people just don't realise. I think my mum sent them me because she thought I will like them because they are pics of bunnies.

sadly i was trying to track it down as i have the one of the bun in the bath and the one in the pram......i got sent it ages ago.....and ive never seen the others..i kinda hoped they were altered like the one of the bun with its feet up on the pc desk.......

obviously now i can see them large size..not:(

Back