• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Leo and Tucker U/D One OK and One not!!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous pair are going in today to have their knickers knacked!!

Leo

Neddie006x2.jpg

Tucker

newboy010x2.jpg

They are both having dentals as well and so will be pretty sore by the time they get home tonight.

Hopefully when they are are fully recovered and waited their 6 weeks after castration we can find them a bunny wife each:love::love:

Last edited:
Oooh! Good luck Tucker and Leo! Be good, get better soon and no stasis again please Leo! ;)

I'll be thinking of you little one today! :love:

Well, what a day, Poor Tucker couldn't be castrated, Paula gave him the aneasthetic which she had to reverse quickly because she nearly lost him, she was only able to have a look at his teeth and he has a spur and an ulcer
which she managed to sort out but needed to bring him round quickly because of his reaction whilst under:shock::shock::cry::cry:

Leo was a bit better but not much, he had a dental and it's one side that is really bad but she was able to sort them out, no ulcers thank goodness, the 'live' dental that he had when he first came in and all the medications he has been on really helped him, Paula managed to castrate him but he wasn't that brilliant when he was 'under' so we hope he doesn't have to have too many dentals:roll:

Just need to nurse them back to full health now

My heart stopped in my throat when I read your thread title. :shock::(

Poor little Tucker and Leo, mega vibes on their way. I hope they both recover well. :(

Back