• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Playing with hanging fabric...?

Koibito

Young Bun
My baby girl LOVES to play with any type of fabric that hangs down to her level (such as long curtains, shirts hanging off a door knob). It's quite adorable - she just grabs an edge with her teeth and runs back and forth holding it. I was wondering why she likes this so much...I just can't figure it out!! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

My Sh*tty loved hanging fabric too...she loved the feel of it on her back and would follow me around if I was wearing a long skirt or doing some ironing. :lol:

dont know why but i once had a bunny starskey that played rag.. unfortunatly after lovign playing the game with me you would often see the washing line sudenly go around...yup starsk had jumped up biting onto the sheets/towels running to get them and swung around on them.. she loved this..but my mum didint!!!!! x

Back