• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

summin funnies going on in my house

areia

Wise Old Thumper
all my buns are acting strange
carrie on a major dig a thon
biggles non stop tearing newspaper
doc being clingy with me
beth well her hormones have kicked in and ive now had to separate doc and beth as her constant mounting and pestering has finaly peeved doc off (she was ment to be neutered last week but i was ill so she booked in wednesday )they are next to each other and are having monitored play, strange as these two actually seem to understand what im saying and calm when told, just when i leave the room they start
linus is a little quiet but im watching like a hawk hes eating and pooing fine (hes booked in for vets too for a check up )
and frosty the last two nights has been thumping loads though i have seen no sign of a fox or any signs in the garden of one being in there

all had their routine checks perhaps they are knowing somthing is now going on and are feeding off my stress poor mites

Maybe it's the time of year - every time I look out of the window at my two lately, Alfie is trying to hump Bubbles and he's never done it before. :shock::roll:

Back