• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*WARNING* Fake rabbits operating in the area

woodstock

Mama Doe
Detective Egg, and Sargent Tuesday have been working on an extremely worrying case...
They have been investigating fake rabbits that have been sweeping the country.
Detective Egg says 'care should be taken when feeding your rabbits to make sure imposters psoing as your rabbits have not taken their place'.

On a recent operation, Egg and Tuesday detained the following suspects.

Detective Egg questioning a suspect
3267884050_6030b2ea80.jpg

3267063891_54352dc061.jpg

Sargent Tuesday detains the imposters
3267066903_812dfc7bdf.jpg

Lined up to take down the station.
3267893138_93d6ecc3cb.jpg

Tuesday asks all rabbit owners to remain vigilant in these troublesome times.

Wow I never realised that fake bunnies were such a problem.. Thank you Detective Egg, and Sargent Tuesday for bringing it to my attention

mm thank you sirs.......i will be looking into this at first light as i suspect the fake bun maybe the one beside my chair who is very quiet and doesnt eat much...well anything but the buns keep telling me its ok..its not dead or anything...this must be the imposter!!

:lol:

*NEWS FLASH*

News has just come in that the perpetraitors have escaped custody, and are on the run...

An enquiry has been launched in to alleged 'lack of concentration' and 'snacking' on the job by key officials.

3270671700_29ba397f5d.jpg

3270674588_ba6382a78f.jpg

Beige: I was going to say good work buns but since they have escaped all I can say is that it wouldn't happen on my watch!

Rabswood

Back