• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eeeeek! Lily and Paddy are...

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Going for bonding a week on friday :D

Whilst there away a brand new set ups being done for them..and everythings being neutralized.

I am so excited...but also very nervous! I hope they like eachother!

Thats good news :) I hope it all works out ok.

Is Paddy better now then? Did they find out what was wrong? :) xXx

thank you hun :)

well, he is A LOT better than he was. he isn't half as wobbly and the baytril seems to have worked.

he still has a slight tilt but hes very happy and contented, binkys as high as the ceiling!!

Thats good :) Im glad theyre both ok now :) Fingers crossed it stays that way :)

Lets hope they dont take a leave out of Ronnie and Lolas book :shock: xXx

So was he given the all clear for EC?
Good luck :)

yep, everything was negative for EC, hes been cleared for a few weeks now and has drastically improved!

god becky! i honestly hope they dont hate each other :( i dont know what i'll do if they do :(

yep, everything was negative for EC, hes been cleared for a few weeks now and has drastically improved!

god becky! i honestly hope they dont hate each other :( i dont know what i'll do if they do :(

Im sure they'll love each other :love: They seem well behaved bunnies :D Got everything crossed here for you :) xXx

Aww that's fantastic
I'm sure they won't. I was too scared to bond my 3, so Kris did it for me and they were easy as pie apparently! :D

Back