• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How awful :-(

OMFG I would like to do exactly the same to the evil :censored: cow!!!

The poor bunny :cry: binky free sweetheart at the bridge, where no human can ever hurt you again xxxx

Its horrendous, i cant believe the sentence is only 2 MONTHS :censored: AND its been suspended :evil:..

Binky free Lucky.... your in the best place now x

:censored::censored::censored:

poor poor Lucky :(

that stupid ***** needs the same thing doing to her....see how she likes being dunked in bleached and smacked with a pole.

SO annoying that shes got off lightly aswell...infuriating!

This world has gone mad, is there no such thing as punishment? You get more if your children dont attend school, where is the sense in that. RIP bunny our safe now :cry: :cry:

if i ever met these people i would do life...end of.

no remorse, no mercy.....they would suffer beyond all imagination.:censored:

That's just shocking. I'm glad she's allegedly not a scout leader any more. Do they do a badge for animal torture? The only small consolation is she's all over the papers and hopefully word will get round where she works.

:evil::censored: cow!

I liked this though: A spokesperson for The Scout Association said: "It would appear from our records that Bridget Coles is no longer a member."

The great British understatement - in other words she was sacked on the spot! Good

Poor baby, the thought makes me cry :cry:
Hope you are pain free and having heaps of fun at the bridge little one x

THATS IT.

I TAKE ALL I SAID ABOUT BEING ANTI THE DEATH PENALTY BACK

:censored: HOLES LIKE THAT DONT DESERVE LIFE :evil: :evil:

I'D SUBJECT HER TO A FULL-BODY SANDPAPERING THEN SUBMERGE HER IN A BATH OF VINEGAR BEFORE STICKING HER IN A CASKET AND BURYING HER ALIVE WERE SHE COULD SLOWLY ROT AWAY IN AGONY

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I bet there'll be some do-gooder who'll be saying she had a 'traumatic childhood' and her subsequent behaviour needs 'understanding' not condeming.

Understanding my :censored:
I had a ***** childhood but I would never EVER do anything so utterly EVIL to a defenceless animal................:evil: :evil:

Yep I know what you mean Jane - sorry but no matter how bad a childhood anyone has had, it does not excuse anything like this at all. You know what is right & wrong - especially when it comes to inflicting such terrible cruelty on a defenceless animal :evil::evil:

Back