• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have just been mugged.......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
......for a ice lolly stick:lol::lol:

Im sat here eating a Fab and sitting on the floor watching me was Fudge! She sat watching me for about 5/10 mins and then disappeared. All of a sudden as i was about to put the stick down, Fudge flew through the air onto my bed, grabbed the stick and ran to her cage :lol:
I quickly took it off her as i dont know if she can chew the sticks but she has been hasseling me ever since :roll:
If i rinse it under water would it be ok to give it to her to chew (would watch she didnt eat any) does anyone know?

:wave:

......for a ice lolly stick:lol::lol:

Im sat here eating a Fab and sitting on the floor watching me was Fudge! She sat watching me for about 5/10 mins and then disappeared. All of a sudden as i was about to put the stick down, Fudge flew through the air onto my bed, grabbed the stick and ran to her cage :lol:
I quickly took it off her as i dont know if she can chew the sticks but she has been hasseling me ever since :roll:
If i rinse it under water would it be ok to give it to her to chew (would watch she didnt eat any) does anyone know?

:wave:

I wouldn't just in case splinters stick in her mouth:D

Buns are so naughty, I was just about to open a packet of crisps yesterday and Bunnie snatched them off of me and ran into her play tunnel:roll:

I wouldn't just in case splinters stick in her mouth:D

Buns are so naughty, I was just about to open a packet of crisps yesterday and Bunnie snatched them off of me and ran into her play tunnel:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Naughty bunnie :lol::lol:

I didnt give her it i threw it in the bin but she didnt look to impressed and is now in the huff with me :( Will get her more willow toys tomorrow and spray them with carrot juice to make them tastier :lol:

Back