• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starlight's 3 fluffs

bunnylover177

Alpha Buck
Sorry, no pictures but I thought those of you who have visited them at Starlights would like to know how happy we are with them. We had the vet decraggle (??!) them under a sedative so they are looking rather baldly at the moment. For that reason we have brought them in for the winter but EVEN my O/H is sugesting we keep them in permanently as they are so much fun - bouncing around the house and sticking their noses in everywhere. They all have amazing personalities and it is not hard to tell them apart as Ziggy has no fear of anything (and is missing the very end of one ear), Gizmo is pretty nervous though getting more relaxed by the day (hs is scanning so I suppose his eyesight is not good. I am giving them a course of panacur just in case it is the other problem)and Troy is brilliant at evading capture (and has half a tail). We are busy house training them at the moment - peeing ahs never beena problem but we need to do a bit of work on the poo situation - they seem to be learning very quickly.
Again, Starlight, thank you so much for making me a very happy bunny mummy!

Are these the 3 cashies :love:
They were full of personality and were so funny, desperate for your attention, they'd try and climb on eachother! Bless :love:
Slo glad to hear they're okay :)

Aww so glad to hear they are all okay :love:
Their fur is a nightmare isnt it!!
They had the worst of their matts taken off the week before you got them!!
They are such sweethearts to watch :love:
Have they had a binky spree yet?! :lol:

Yup - they've been racing round the lounge. Yes, these are the cashies.I have restricted them to half the dining room until we solve their little male desire to poo on every square meter of the entire house (not exaggerating:roll:). Pooing much reduced in restricted area so they learn fast.

Their coats are a bit of a nightmare - they seem to be all undercoat and no thicker overcoat. I'm trimming the longer bits of coat. Rapunzel, my other cashie from Starlights who is presumably related to them, has a really easy coat to look after - 5 mins a day with a comb is all it takes. I do the same with the 3 cashies but even after 24hours their coats have small mats. They are 10 months old so surely they have their adult coats by now. Wondering if they have a bit of angora in them.

Yup - they've been racing round the lounge. Yes, these are the cashies.I have restricted them to half the dining room until we solve their little male desire to poo on every square meter of the entire house (not exaggerating:roll:). Pooing much reduced in restricted area so they learn fast.

Their coats are a bit of a nightmare - they seem to be all undercoat and no thicker overcoat. I'm trimming the longer bits of coat. Rapunzel, my other cashie from Starlights who is presumably related to them, has a really easy coat to look after - 5 mins a day with a comb is all it takes. I do the same with the 3 cashies but even after 24hours their coats have small mats. They are 10 months old so surely they have their adult coats by now. Wondering if they have a bit of angora in them.

Bless them!!
I have no idea, Rapunzel, they "hired" whilst they bred the fluffs themselves, god knows what with/genetics etc =[
Are they still very much bonded? I know just before they were snipped, they had started to be a tad hormonal with each other, like humping.

Awww so pleased you are happy and that these three are nicely settled in their new home...even if they are pooping everywhere! Maybe in a few more weeks when every last trace of hormones has gone and they are more used to the territory, they may start to improve? Glad all is going well and you can tell them all apart...and would love to see some pics sometime if possible ;)

I have got some on the camera - how about if I e-mail them to starlight and she posts them?
I haven't seen them fighting however Gizmo has a small bite wound on his neck and he seems to keep away from the others - as you say hopefully once their hormones calm down that will be better. They are not cuddly with each other the way a male/female combination would be.

Here are the pics you emailed :D :

02e3c996.jpg

6e6a5aaa.jpg

*thud* soooo adorable :love: They look like they're loving being housebunnies, I bet they bring a lot of trouble fun!

Awwww so so glad these boys have a home together :love: :love: I believe they were the last of the Cashies to find their forever homes

They really needed someone to give them lots of care and attention :D

The look very happy as house bunnies, and look like they will be so much fun to have around :lol:

Back