• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Discoloured teeth?

*Bex*

Mama Doe
I took my new bun Zebedee to the vets tonight for a checkover and a myxi jab.
The lady at the rescue said he might have teeth problems as apparently the rspca gave him a dental before they took him to her, but he'd been fine whilst in the rescue.
Emily says his teeth are a bit discoloured especially one at the back she says is quite brown. She has no idea why this could be. Does anyone know?
He will need dentals in the future as one of his front teeth is slightly wonky, but for now his back ones are ok

is this thread of any use? x

Fankoo x
They aren't that discoloured though, maybe the back one is, she said that one was more of a chocolate brown colour, the front teeth look a bit like a human smokers teeth thats the best way i can describe it!! I'll have to try get a pic of them tomorrow.

When I took my buns in for their myxi jabs recently the vet commented upon the fact their their teeth were yellow and that was a good sign to show they were eating plenty of hay :)

my petal teeth are slighty yellow tinge, they seem okay just i've caught the odd glimpse of them, well their the same colour as my teeth sortof off white. hopefully it's nothing serious.

Back