• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They don't like me...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Drake and Josh don't seem to like me anymore:cry:

Last year, they seemed to love me, but now seem to want to in the kennel most of the time.

Might it just be that it's winter and I can't spend as much time with them, as I could in the summer?In the sumer do you think they'll 'like' me again.:(

Jack x

Are you sitting in the run with them? might be that, unless you have food or some interesting new toy, they'd rather be in the kennel snuggled up where its warm! mine don't "like" me either unless i bring them indoors or have food! i think you are right - in the summer when its warm they'll feel more active and more likely to want to play with you! dont dispair, i am sure they still love you in their own way

It could just be they love each other so much and you take such good care of them they dont need anything else! Most of my bunnies couldnt care less about me - unless its feeding time :lol: Dont worry Jack in the summer when you spend more time with them again im sure they will come around. Its not a case they dont like you - they are just content the way they are. You should think of it as a compliment to the great job you are doing with them :wave:

Yeah, mine are buggars to catch in the kennel, especially as Ghostie built a network of tunnels in her hay bale. They rather be by themselves, but when i get them inside, they are like little babies, trying to snuggle up to you and such!

Drake and Josh, Aunty Lynne and Uncle Steve here, please let your daddy give you a cuddle or the bag of basil and curly Kale we have planned for you next weeks gets it:lol:

It probably is just the weather Jack, plus they have a lot more space in their new home and have probably become more independant. As you know they will get handled and checked over every day a lot here, so maybe the extra handling we can give them might make a small difference when they get back home to you.

Back