• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What kind of bunny is this and how old?

I saw this bunny cage and all behind the counter of my local pet store. He seemed so tiny i asked the cashier why was that bunny there and she asked me if i wanted it. I immediatly said yes already having 2 at home i figured why not. SHe seems really small so im guessing hes very young. i need ideas on what breed she is and an age.

Photo-0053-1.jpg

Photo-0051.jpg

What... so you had her for free?? :? That sounds bad on the pet shops half!

Bunny looks very young to me, literally 8 - 10 weeks old :? I have no idea of breed, probably a mixed breed as many pet shop buns are :)

Dutch-X maybe

Maybe only 6 weeks :cry:

Where were the rest of the litter ?
Where did the Petshop get him from?

I would keep him quarantined from your other Rabbits for at least a week and also be very careful what you feed him.

Did the Petshop give you some of the dried feed he is used to ?

I'd also add a probiotic to his drinking water and make sure he eats LOTS of hay.

Will you be putting it with your other buns, make sure they are neutered or you will have a lot more buns!

Its a little sweetie!:love:

I hate pet shops! :(

Well from the petshop told me someone turned him in becuase they just couldnt keep him anymore. he came with cage, water bottle everything. They had just brought him in that morning. He has been vet aproved and seems like a happy healthy bunny. Hes very sweet. I dont keep any of my bunnies together. I have a bunny room, it a room of my house i dedicated just to the bunnies, its there play room and where they sleep in there seperate cages. The oldest one who is 1 1/2 year old is a house bunny so he runs free in the house.:)

The little new guy is eating great hes eating the dry food the petshop told me he came with. I believe its Kaytee. which is the same thing my other bunnies eat along with there veggies, hay ect.

Is she a netherland dwarf?

The cutest part is the white fur is much longer than the rest of his fur and its just a big poof it looks cute :D

Last edited:
Back